Voice Demo Reel #001 Voice Demo Reel #001

If I could give you any advice it would be to speak louder and try not to mumble as much. Also next demo try to make it a bit longer with a few more voices :) Good work so far though! Keep it up

BenColligan responds:

Yeh man! I 100% get where you're coming from :) I tried to just get this one out as a little taster just so people have a vague idea about how I do things and such. Anyways very much thanks for the feedback! Love ya <3

- Ben.

Bad Guy Demo Bad Guy Demo

Absolutely Phenomenal! Bravo Man!

whiteknave2 responds:

Thank ya' sir.

Demo Reel: Channel Surfing Demo Reel: Channel Surfing

This, This is beautiful!!!!!!!!

VA Demo VA Demo

This isn't really a Demo. This is more or less just you asking for jobs. In order to get jobs you should create a demo reel, this consists of different voices/ emotions you can do, all mashed up into one recording. They are usually no longer than 1 minute and 30 seconds with about 10 different Voices in it. Good Luck :) Can't wait to hear what you come up with!

Palkia614 responds:

ahah thank you,,, this was on a particularly off day and i kinda just pulled this out of my ass. i'll get a proper demo out there soon

The Joker The Joker

Keep it up!

Olivia Steele - Demo Reel Olivia Steele - Demo Reel

Very Impressive! What mic do you use if I may ask?

AuroraGuiniverePrice responds:

Thank you! I use a Blue Yeti USB with a Kaotica Eyeball.

JonTron Guitar and Orchestra Remix JonTron Guitar and Orchestra Remix

This is Awesome! :D

Deathiax12345 responds:

Thanks Cole. :D

William Stamper? William Stamper?

I think you need to get your voice a little bit higher (Pitch) but other than that it's really good!